Monday, September 8, 2008

Love Quote

“Don’t worries, from now on, I’ll never let you walk alone anymore…” she smiled as she listened to his words clearly. She was truly touched by every word he said but she was too afraid to express herself and hence, she gone speechless.

She was a girl who hardly shows her expression. Deep inside her heart, she just wanted to say thank you. It was a blessing in the skies to have him around, always by her side.

“I was neither an angel nor a gift from the God but you saw the best in me and I’m grateful to have your love. Thanks God, I found you.” she whispered to God as she controlled the tears in her eyes.


There is no surprise more
magical than the surprise
of being loved: it is God's
finger on a human being's
shoulder.

Charles Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment