Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Faith

Yes, I have doubted. I have wandered
off the path. I have been lost.
But I always returned. It is beyond
the logic I seek. It is intuitive--an
intrinsic, built-in sense of direction.
I seem to find my way home.
My faith has wavered but has saved me.

Helen Hayes

Life is not a level, smooth path, but rather a series of hills and valleys. There are times spent on the mountain top, when everything seems clear and perfect. Then there are times when we’re wandering around in a dark cavern, feeling our way along and trusting God for every step of faith.

During a marathon run, often the feeling of giving up will appears in my mind as I felt tired and exhausted. If I could force myself to go on, I will get a “second wind” to move on to the finish line. As I choose to continue in faith, no matter how I feel or what’s going on around me, God will lift me up and carry me on.
I may feel lost at the moment but I’ll always return as I believe in faith and faith will lead me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment