Thursday, June 22, 2017

Join the contest by showing your version of #KoseRicePower and win prizes worth up to RM18,000.


This is my Rice Power! Show me yours! Join the contest by showing your version of #KoseRicePower and win prizes worth up to RM18,000. Find out more at http://www.kose.com.my/ricepower/

Instagram: @angelineonglimin
HOW TO JOIN in 3 simple steps:
Step 1
SHARE a short video (not longer than 60 seconds) showing your #KoseRicePower. It can be a cool dance, a powerful presentation, or anything that shouts out your strength and confidence.
Step 2
UPLOAD your video to Facebook and Instagram with the hashtags #KoseRicePower#MyBeautyPowerby 30 June 2017. (Ensure your post/account is set to to public.)
 
Step 3
NOMINATE a minimum of 3 friends to participate and tag them in the comment section of your uploads. i.e. “This is my Rice Power, show me yours!

This is my Rice Power! Show me yours! Join the contest by showing your version of #KoseRicePower and win prizes worth up to RM18,000. Find out more at http://www.kose.com.my/ricepower/
 
 
Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: angel_line78@hotmail.com or monicaong@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great prizes are offering, Wonderful! It will be very healthy for many of the ladies. Encourage many of you to go. Great work.

    ReplyDelete