Saturday, October 23, 2010

Private Yoga/Stretch Session - One on One or Group (Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur)

Since I've been recieving a lots of email, asking about Private Yoga Session and my charges, I'll published it here
I'm up for hire as your Yoga Teacher 
Charges from RM200-RM400 per session of 90mins - 120mins (One on One training or Maximum of 20 people) *Charges are taking into consideration base on location or venue*
Hire me for 1 whole month with the maximum of 20 Yoga sessions, Charges: RM3500
Hire me for 1 whole month with the maximum of 40 Yoga sessions, Charges RM5000
Special request of 2 Yoga Teacher in 1 session, Charges: RM350-RM500 (depends on location)
 
*Charges for Tremor Yoga/ Vibration Stretch per session (90-120mins), RM500
For cheaper and more affordable, my advise is to join the gym, join ALL FIT @ BLUE SEVEN PENAMPANG, Tel: 088-701 828. Angeline & Monica Yoga's Classes are available at ALL FIT
 
My younger sister "Monica" ( above: seated split)
Type of Yoga/Training available:
Power Yoga, Flow Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Yogalates, Tremor Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga, Detox Yoga, Fat Burning Yoga and Pilates
Angeline
If you're interested email us your contact or message me on facebook
 Namaste!
 
 


Monica

United for Infinity Stretch
Living Life Fully
 Join us 
Tel: 088-701 828
Angeline & Monica Yoga's Classes 
are available at ALL FIT

No comments:

Post a Comment