Thursday, July 15, 2010

Indoor Cycling Bike - My Own

Today, my happiest day! Received my indoor cycling bike around 5pm and it took me half an hour to fix it up myself. Then, what next? I jump on the bike and did an hour training, love it. Been 4 days, no cycling, good today get the feel of it again :-)
This is the bike I used in WOW Fitness for my training, 45 Days Training (Spinning and Yoga) at WOW Fitness (click on the link to read on...)

Training 45 days to get a lean and tone body for my studio photo session at De Casamia Bridal Gallery (click on the link for photos taken at De Casamia)


Practising Tremor Therapy Yoga 2-3 times a week (click on the link to read on...)
Gross Weight 55.2kg (shipping fees RM400)
Ta daa! Have to fix it myself
Indoor Cycling Bike, Price: RM2900
30 minutes later
Oh yeah! Absolutely ready to jump on it...work it out!

I get my bike from:

DYNAMEX HEALTH and GYM(M) SDN. BHD.
No. 29, Jalan TPP 5/5, Seksyen 5,
Taman Perindustrian Puchong,
47100 Selangor D.E., West Malaysia.

TEL: 603-8062 6850/603-8062 6860
FAX: 603-8062 6861

EMAIL: General : dhgym@tm.net.my
Marketing Dept : dhgym@dhgym.com.my
Managing Director : sivam@dhgym.com.my


(click on the link above to read on....)

3 comments:

  1. Get Ripped Now It is currently simpler than ever to get steroids online so you are able to begin getting ripped now. If you are curious to know more about advanced steroid cycles, discover here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these factors are factors that affect a person's health. If you want to get more interesting details about abs workout, head over to the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For instance, rats fed legal steroids die from cancer, but are not reported to suffer from a variety of side effects. Author is an expert of best SARMs cycle, visit here for more interesting information.

    ReplyDelete