Thursday, July 15, 2010

Indoor Cycling Bike - My Own

Today, my happiest day! Received my indoor cycling bike around 5pm and it took me half an hour to fix it up myself. Then, what next? I jump on the bike and did an hour training, love it. Been 4 days, no cycling, good today get the feel of it again :-)
This is the bike I used in WOW Fitness for my training, 45 Days Training (Spinning and Yoga) at WOW Fitness (click on the link to read on...)

Training 45 days to get a lean and tone body for my studio photo session at De Casamia Bridal Gallery (click on the link for photos taken at De Casamia)


Practising Tremor Therapy Yoga 2-3 times a week (click on the link to read on...)
Gross Weight 55.2kg (shipping fees RM400)
Ta daa! Have to fix it myself
Indoor Cycling Bike, Price: RM2900
30 minutes later
Oh yeah! Absolutely ready to jump on it...work it out!

I get my bike from:

DYNAMEX HEALTH and GYM(M) SDN. BHD.
No. 29, Jalan TPP 5/5, Seksyen 5,
Taman Perindustrian Puchong,
47100 Selangor D.E., West Malaysia.

TEL: 603-8062 6850/603-8062 6860
FAX: 603-8062 6861

EMAIL: General : dhgym@tm.net.my
Marketing Dept : dhgym@dhgym.com.my
Managing Director : sivam@dhgym.com.my


(click on the link above to read on....)

No comments:

Post a Comment