Friday, July 9, 2010

45 days Training (Spinning and Yoga) at WOW FITNESS, Kuala Lumpur

It has been 13 years, I never stop working out since 19 yrs old. Started with serious weights training, get myself bulk up to 65kg, then I figure out I don't like my body cause it looks too tough, I stop weights training. Move on to yoga and cardio training, I can say I have used every type of cardio machines. At one time I'm crazy about running, run on the treadmill, twice a day, 2-3hrs a day, until I get injury, tibial bone minor fracture. I have to stop running. Practice Bikram's Hot yoga only, twice daily. I'm a person that never like to join classes but because of my injury, it made me try new things, that's my first time stepping into Spinning class and I never turn back. Fell in love with Spinning, after following the Spinning class for 8 months, I decided to get myself to be a qualified Spinning instructor. I'm lucky to learn from 2 master trainer "Alex and Natasha". I've also follow many differrent Spinning instructor class, to get the best out of them as my own training regime and I do have a good training program for myself, I see my body transforming month by month. I'm very happy with my training, Spinning and Yoga work for me and my members as well.
Exercise made me become a positive person, can't go without it, it plays an important role in my life!





SNAPPING PHOTOS TO CHECKOUT MY OWN BODY AFTER 45 DAYS OF TRAINING AT WOW FITNESS

RECORDING MY PRACTICE, TO SEE ANY IMPROVEMENT AFTER 45 DAYS OF HARDWORK



ME IN WORKING ATTIRE


 ME IN GYM ATTIRE

DANCE WITH MY COACH/SISTA
PRACTICE DANCE ON MY OWN OR DANCE WITH MY COACH, 2-3 TIMES A WEEK
SPINNING (INDOOR CYCLING) TWICE A DAY, 1 HOUR CLASS/TRAINING
(click on the link to read more about Spinning)
DAILY STRETCHING AND YOGA (30mins - 1hour)
TEACHING TREMOR THERAPY YOGA ON EVERY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY (1 HOUR CLASS)

No comments:

Post a Comment