You'll find this at the cardio area of the Fitness Centre in United State, no instructor needed, can train on your own.
If you watch the Bigger Loser on Channel Astro 702, you'll see this Spinner bike as well, can support heavy weight, really durable but expensive!
From the moment you climb aboard the eSpinner®, it’s obvious you're in for an experience you’ve never felt before. It all begins with the state-of-the-art, embedded touch screen computer. But it’s more than an intuitive dashboard – it’s also home to your very own virtual Spinning® master instructor. Simply choose their time goal and intensity level, and you off on a guided, virtual Spinning® class experience!
From top to bottom, eSpinner® has all of the quality, design and features you’ve come to expect from both Star Trac® and Spinning®. But we also knew that in order to create the next level in cardio, we had to take features to the next level in places you might not even expect. That’s why you’ll see features like a Smart Release™ system for added safety in the home, and educational programming that teaches proper hand and body positioning.
- Expanding the Spinning® experience beyond the studio and onto the cardio floor.
- Built on the proven NXT Design Platform.
- Smart Relase™ braking system provides safe, dependable performance for unsupervised riders.
- Dual-sided pedals with larger platform and SPD™ compatibility.
- Star Trac’s popular personal fan creates a more rewarding workout.
- Motivational rider dashboard coaches and drives optimal performance with rider data including cadence and Heart Rate.
- Integrated touch screen computer with digital TV tuner.
- Integrated iPod® connectivity with music and video.
- USB charging station allows users to display personal content while charging media devices.
- On board customized Spinning® video classes. Proprietary randomization program creates over 1 million possible ride variations.
- Polar® compatible wireless Heart Rate.
* Model Number: 7140
* Overall Dimensions: 60" l x 20" w x 57" h (152.4 x 51 x 144.78 cm)
* Overall Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
* Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (20 kg)
* Color: Star Trac Silver frame, black shrouding, red flywheel
10 Years: frame welds, rust and corrosion. 2 Years: parts and internal electronics components, 1 Year: wear items (seat, chain, pop-pin, and rubber feet) 90 Days on USB Port, Headphone jack and iPod® connector. Spare parts kit included (brake pad, toe cage straps). Consumer home use warranty includes 1 year labor coverage.
Spin®, Spinning® , Spinner®, and eSpinner® are registered trademarks of Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. and used under license.
I would prefer to get a Schwinn bike-more durable-I like the positioning of the bike, fit me and it only cost around RM4500-RM6000 (shipping fees not included). I will be getting one of this for my home used next year.... Woo Hoo! Spinning at home
Schwinn A.C.™ Performance
Product Weight: 106 lbs (48 kg)
Max. User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Frame Finish: Aluminum
Frame Color: Pearl White
Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Aluminum
Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
Smart Release™: Yes
User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8"(150 to 203 cm) tall
MPower™ Console Compatible: Yes
* Frame: 5 years
* Mechanical parts: 1 year (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks)
* Labor: 1 year
* Wear items: 6 months (saddle, handlebar covers, bottle cages, pedals)
* Electronics: 1 year (console, rotation sensor, power sensor)
Schwinn A.C.™ Sport