This is my 10 Days Experienced with Spritzer+Fibre Challenge:
1) Soluble fiber slow the breakdown of carbohydrates and the absorption of sugar, helping with blood sugar in control.
2) It helps me maintain weight, likely because fiber increases my feelings of fullness and slows carbohydrate metabolism.
3) I felt an improvement on my endurance training as the high fiber food breakdown to sugar slower so I have more stamina throughout my training.
4) Regulate my bowel movement, reduce risk of diarrhoea as the gel formation of soluble fiber helps to add bulk to avoid watery stool, while acting more on its liquid nature to relieve hardened and difficult bowel movements. Soluble fiber ferments in the colon, increasing the flora of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
5) It helps lower total of blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein or bad cholesterol levels.
6) High fiber food also help reducing my blood pressure and inflammation after a high intensity training, it keeps my heart healthy.
7) Soluble fiber boosts the population of good bacteria in the gut, helps improved immunity, anti-inflammatory and reduce risk of yeast inffection annd even enhanced mood.
YOUR AIM FOR FIBERS INTAKE SHOULD BE 25Gram (women) - 30Gram (men) which include SOLUBLE & INSOLUBLE FIBER
Join me for 10-Day Fibre Challenge with Spritzer+Fibre
RM12,000 PRIZE TO BE WON
Optimise you digestive health in 10 Days
Step 1 – Purchase 10 bottles of Spritzer+Fibre, and register by uploading your receipt at http://fibre.spritzer.com.my
Step 2 – Drink 1 bottle daily for 10 days, and upload 2 photos to the campaign website within 10 days. Photos must include you and a bottle of Spritzer+Fibre
Step 3 – After the 10th day, write your 10-Day Fibre Challenge experience on the campaign website
Registration period: 1st May – 30 June 2017
Last photos and review submission: 10 July 2017
Spritzer+Fibre are available in AEON, AEON Big, Tesco supermarkets, 7Eleven, selected stores of Giant and Mydin and petrol kiosks.Everydayfoodilove.co/ angeline-ong-yoga.blogspot.com. Thank you for reading our posts. Our team media coverage touches mostly on lifestyle events and focuses on happening scenes in Kuala Lumpur and Kota Kinabalu. Invite us for food reviews, travel and hotel reviews, KL clubbing reviews and product launches. Our other interests include the movies, technology and photography. Subscribe to my facebook page. Contact us via my email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com